short hairstyles

Beach Week: 6 Ponytail Hairstyles for Summer 2017

Beach Week: 6 CelebrityInspired Ponytail Hairstyles For Summer 2017 Springsummer 2017 Hair Trends

Ariana Grande Performs Throughout ABC’s “Good Morning America’s” 2016 Summer Concert Series in Rumsey Playfield, Central Park on May 20, 2016 at Nyc.

Ponytails have been a staple for summer, and discovering ways to carry your pony up several notches can be difficult, so for Billboard Style’s Beach Week, we enlisted the assistance of both IGK Hair Care co-founder and powerful hairstylist Franck Izquierdo to show us six approaches to rev up this simple ‘do, motivated by a few of our favourite celebs.

The Messy Pony (The J.Lo):

“This really is a fantastic pony for following a workout since it doesn’t have to be perfect to look great,” Izguierdo states. To make this look, refresh your origins using Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo and brush from roots to ends. Subsequently, spray Beach Club Volumizing Texture Spray approximately 6 inches away from the head to offer overall volume and feel. Use your hands to construct your pony that is high, leaving the roots somewhat undone and cluttered. For mid- to hair use more of the Beach Club Texture Spray and operate through with your fingers to produce the funlook you are trying to attain.

The Slicked-Back Pony (The Kim K.)

For a glossy, “wet” appearance, Izguierdo likes to combine Mistress Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner and Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel collectively, “with a combination of 70 per cent Mistress and 30 percent Rich Kid. Mistress will permit you to make the wet appearance while Rich Kid provides you grip and memory” Employ from roots to ends of their hair and comb (do not brush) .. “You’re able to do so as a top or a low pony, but only have to be certain hair remains smooth across the head and the elastic is tight to get a firm grip. As soon as your pony is procured, use a section of their hair to wrap round the elastic and protected. This will conceal the elastic and provide you a more sophisticated appearance,” Izguierdo states. To complete, apply a lot of the mix on the pony’s spans and smooth your endings down.

The High Definition (The Ariana Grande)

“To get a top pony, you are going to need the roots and hair across the head to become eloquent and the ponytail to have pleasure, undone feel,” Izguierdo states. Begin by employing Down & Out Dirty Spray out of mid-lengths to ends of hair to make piecey texture and grip. Use comb or a brush and pull on your hair putting the pony on top of your head. The greater the greater, the pony. Once fastened with an elastic, use Laid Back DeFrizz and Anti-Static Spray to Decrease frizz and smooth down flyaways from hairline. By functioning Out & Down throughout the spans of the ponytail to add feel end.

The Minimal Pony (The Sophia Richie)

“Among my personal favorites,” Izguierdo says. “This pony should appear glossy along the head but you need to be casual and textured at the ponytail.” To achieve, use Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air-Dry Styler from roots into mid-lengths of their hair, preventing the endings. Comb through and collect hair in the nape of the neck. Secure with an elastic hair across the head is smooth and glossy. Employ Beach Club Volumizing Texture Spray into the ponytail lengths to include texture and make a trendy, floating appearance.

The Braid Pony (The Chrissy Teigen)

“This pony may be achieved as a low, large or mid-height ponytail. I prefer to get it done mid-height, procuring the hair at the middle of their head,” Izguierdo states. To begin, use Down & Out Dirty Spray from origins to mid-lengths to include additional feel and grip to your own hair, which will provide the braid more grip. Pull hair back into a pony, using your fingers, without using a brush or comb. Secure your pony ensuring that you have sufficient length from the tail. Section 70 percent of hair, leaving away the remaining 30 percent . Braid the bigger section and tie with an elastic. Braid the 30 per cent and tie foundation of pony round to conceal elastic. End with Laid Back DeFrizz and Anti-Static Spray to decrease flyaways.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

>